Sunday, March 18, 2012

omg lol hi im gibby

so instead of boring y'allz with the story of how i saved the cuban revolution with a surprisingly tasty solution (let's just say it involved cinnamon buns and castro in pigtails), i'll just unnecessarily self promote with some qualitay images that r quintessentially gibby (that's me; actually my names alan robert bigelow but my friends call me gibby. i guess u can call me alan cuz i have no effing clue who u r. but i <3 u so much u have no idea !!).


this is me 'n kyssha bein tantalizing seductresses. if u know vancouver this is stanley park, a park; a park, which is in vancouver. im not sure if u can see behind in the sexy blurriness but hiding over tharr is teen heart throb sarah mclachlan. we <3 u 4 being so gosh darn singer songwriter sarah !!

i try to be as original as possible + feel lyke stereotypes dun define me, u no? thazz y as a young gay twink i <3 lady gaga. i even bathed in/threw a bunch of cheerios cuz it helps develop my identity as a young artist + no body understandz me. im diff u know?

omg once u get to know me u'll know that i LOVVVVEEEE designer collaborayshuns, espesh when theyre with my favourite store h&m and mrs. italian designer pants marni, o god i just fell over in shock when i was camping out at vancouvzies' h&m cuz the saffronness of this one shirt was just too much and i blackout and woke up with this #sweetTAT that y'all can see on my porcelain skin. i can't wait to be 80 or some shit and the 'm' might have drifted down to my manboobular areas, i just think it'll be major !!

ok so i just can't do this anymore guys i have to go ok, u can't just keep me here lyke a prisoner in my own blog i just gotta go ok?!? i just gotta go i can't stay i have plans so i can't be here right now. i'll talk about prada or some shit tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment