Wednesday, March 21, 2012

is gibby the new bowie ?! do u channel #CARLYBETHOFFICIAL with makey upsies?

i read in the newspaperz that vintage stuf is pretty coo theze dayz so i decided to vintagasize ma self and party in the USA, meaning in brixton England, where bowie mcbowbow was created as a bb. ma friend Hairflip told me to makeup-a-size my face so i #HOTTRANNYMESS'd around tha room and chillaxed my way into mega elite stardom.

l8er once i'd shaved my head + the papa razzmatazzes fled the scene, i realized that this just wudn't comin off!! i decided to channel carly beth, that gurl who 8 a worm in her sammich and the kidz giggled so loud that she ran away and got a scar face'd man to look away while she stole a creep mask, and i told me best fran sabrina "yo sabrina gurl I'm seriuzz this ting just aint comin off" and sabrinzies was all "o carly beth maybe we should get a kitchen knife" and i just ran away into the fog instead and scared chuck 'n steve @ a graveyard.


1 comment:

  1. NBD or anything but I just nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger" award... I think that everyone in the universe of blogging is going to be nominated at one point but whateverrrrrr....

    ReplyDelete